Saturday, January 9, 2016

Ich bin ein Clemsoner

Roughly translated, that means I think jelly donuts are made at Clemson.  Anyway, it's not that I hate Alabama like I do the New England Patriots or anything.  I just get tired of the sports media's love affair with the SEC and its insistence that no matter how many games it loses, Alabama is still the best team in the country.  I mean, when OSU beat Alabama last year in the playoffs, some made the excuse that OSU shouldn't have been in the playoffs in the first place, which is why Alabama lost.  Yeah.  If you think loony commentary only exists in politics, try the sports media.  Anyway, as I temporarily trade my scarlet and grey for some white, orange and purple, here's hoping for a good game with no injuries and a nice, solid Clemson win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts