Tuesday, June 14, 2016

To be an Ohioan

Is to live in bliss.  Heh.  I loved this.  If I can make a couple corrections.  I do not eat shredded cheese on my chili.  And I have not - repeat, have not - ever, and I mean ever, dunked a french fry in a Wendy's Frosty.  Other than that, yeah, guilty as charged.  

Bonus mention.  A couple years ago, someone from Michigan was at The Game, making fun of Buckeye fans for spelling out O-H-I-O.  He thought it was stupid and laughed at the idea.  I explained that we do it because some folks from Michigan might not know how to spell Ohio.  Yay me!!

2 comments:

  1. The shredded cheese on chili is more of a Cincinnati thing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would explain my wife's affinity for the combination. She lived in Cincinnati as a kiddo.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts