Monday, January 29, 2018

The Entertainment Industry and the Political Left: A Love Story

Yep.  I agree with Nikki Haley.  Curious about why Trump won?  Watch a rerun of last night's Grammy Awards.  That's all you need.  The arrogance was matched only by the ignorance.  The hubris mixed with a clear inability to be anything but the most close minded and intolerant movement in the West today was enough to suffocate viewers.  This was compounded by a room cheering one of the worst presidential candidates of all time.  There was a time when the music industry was against the machine, not a slavish yap dog for the machine.  Someday the Left might learn.  Someday.  But I'm not holding my breath.

Quoth my son: The Oscars would be a joke if it wasn't for the Grammy Awards.  Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts