Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all of my regulars - and I thank ye - I wish a Happy Thanksgiving. To my new, non-regular visitors or those who just stumble along on their way through the net, thanks for stopping by.  The best to you and yours during this season of thanks.  I hope you'll come back and help me be a better thinker and poster of profound thoughts. 

There are plenty of things to be thankful for.  Despite clouds on the horizon, which always lurk there in any age, we Americans have freedom - so far.  I can do what I want, go where I want.  I don't expect folks to kick in my door and drag me away in the dead of night.  I will go to church where I want, vote how I want, and it will all happen without violence and bloodshed.  While there always are those who would like to put an end to such pesky things as liberty and freedom for everyone who doesn't think the way they think, common sense usually prevails and keeps such things from going that far.  Hopefully that trend will continue.

As I said earlier, don't know how much - if any - blogging will happen over the next few days.  Probably none tomorrow or even the next day.  If something really happens, like a blow up in Korea, I'll watch.  Remember, I only post observations, I'm not an expert nor do I claim to be an expert or even play one on TV when it comes to such things.  At best, for now, I offer my prayers for peace in that region and for those who have already died.  Just like I pray for our soldiers in foreign lands who are fighting to keep me a free puppy here behind the lines. 

Thanks again for everyone who has come by, who has commented, and who has come back.  The blog is starting to take shape, though I'm sure things will be tweaked here and there in the months to come.  I'm heartened by the number of visits and, more to the point, the number of repeat visitors.  I'll work on the problems with the Followers tab and see about Comments services.  But for now, just bear with me, and keep on giving me insights.  I learn from the comments as much as I learn from posting my thoughts.  Enjoy the time with family, friends, and those you care for.  I'll be talking to you soon.  Till then, have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving Holiday.  TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts