Monday, November 29, 2010

Working out the Blog Bugs with Conan

I've just been informed that there are still issues with the Followers tab.  Still giving folks an error.  Don't know what to do about it, just keep trying.  No doubt there are countless billions trying to get it to work, so I'll do my best!  Maybe with some hard work and perseverance, I'll figure it out (or if anyone has a clue why it might cause problems, feel free to let me know).  In the meantime, speaking of hard work and perseverance in the name of my blog, I'm no Conan fan, but this series of commercials makes me laugh:

2 comments:

  1. Connan can really pull ones off sometimes. Can't help you on the followers issue, but enjoyed watching the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me as one who hasn't been able to become a follower. But it won't accept my accounts to comment either. Don't know what to tell you. FWIW, I also enjoyed the commercial.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts