Friday, November 12, 2010

Todd Hartch on how to stop the downward spiral on America's campuses

Todd Hartch, an assistant professor of history at Eastern Kentucky University, has some great points on how Christians can save the rotting apple from total decay. It's worth the read. My only problem is, he writes as though the samethink and demands for conformity to secular, liberal, and anti-traditional values is something new. As a self-proclaimed liberal agnostic in the 1980s, I noticed that my own state university was no more open toward wrongthink as it is today. It's more graphic, it's more obvious, hatred and contempt for wrongthink is encouraged, but apart from that, the basic viewpoints and value systems haven't changed since I was in school all those years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts