Friday, November 12, 2010

Only a little risk in dropping don't ask, don't tell?

But is there any risk to keeping it for the time being?  If there isn't, then even a little risk is a risk.  Is that worth it at this time.  Are we ready to implode, loose, be run out of town on a rail, due to not allowing gays in the military?  I'm just wondering, since I'm getting mixed signals from out of the military about this issue.  Since I've heard the military is all political anyway (or at least I've heard it off and on since I was a youngster in high school in the 1980s), I'm having a hard time pinning down just what is and isn't good.  Of course from a moral point of view, not to mention a logical point of view, there are issues.  But common sense, logic, and morality tend not to be big issues in our political posturing nowadays.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good question. What risk are we talking about?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts