Saturday, November 27, 2010

Congratulations Buckeyes!

Congrats to the Buckeyes and the seniors on their smashing victory over that team up north for a seventh straight year.  I admit that hopefully in the future they will win, or the rivalry may lose its steam.  After so many years of losing to Michigan, only to spend the the last 7 in a row winning, the suspense is starting to wane.  Still, I can't help admit I'm loving it, especially after all those years of hearing trash talk from friends who were Michigan fans.  What will this mean for coach Rodriguez? Only time will tell.  But for now we can enjoy the moment, and look to capitalize on it before we face our bowl opponents for this season's wrap up.  Well done gentlemen.
By the way, you've got to love Tressel's typical low key response to the rankings: "There's 10 BCS teams, right?" Tressel said. "Yeah, I think we're one of those."

3 comments:

Let me know your thoughts