Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Attention Regular Guests:

Wouldn't you like to be a Follower too?  On a little housekeeping business, I though I would mention that located along the sidebar on the left toward the bottom of the page is a handy little tool to make you a follower.  Based on the stats I get for my blog, I'm rather taken by the number of visitors, including repeat readers, who have already stopped by.  For only being around a couple months, seeing visits in the thousands is nice.  Not only is it cool seeing folks from Ireland to Trinidad and Tobago to Australia to Russia stopping by (even if once because they clicked a link), but it's also gratifying to see that some are coming back.  One way to help me out is to be a Follower.  If you have any troubles let me know. You can email me, or just give me a heads up in the comments below.

Which reminds me, I know the comments section isn't as handy as Haloscan, but I'm not ready to go there yet.  It's not too difficult as it is.  I know that's easy for me to say since it's my blog and I automatically have everything set up.  But if there are problems, concerns, or you happen to see a comment removed, please feel free to contact me.  I enjoy the dialogue, and promise to be polite and keep things as cool as possible.  My ultimate goal is to have a blog where folks can discuss things perhaps outside of the rancor that is often the hallmark of the overall blogosphere.  Thanks for visiting, hope you are enjoying the eclectic experience that is my wandering mind.

3 comments:

  1. Comments aren't a problem. I haven't been able to sign on as a Follower though. Each time I try, an error screen appears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just had problems with posting a comment. It just would not let me post until I went back and did it annonymously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw this. I'll look into this. You're not the first who's mentioned this. Just post the way it lets you, and hopefully I'll figure things out.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts