Thursday, December 3, 2015

In defiance of liberal Democrats, I offer my thoughts and prayers to the victims

How dare the hubris of these politicians who equate their particular ideas and solutions to the prayers offered up to the Almighty.  It says much about the self righteous zealotry of the Left that it would not only be said, but it would be celebrated across the Media currently dancing around this shooting that doesn't help maintain the leftist narrative (expect the focus to go to Islamaphobia and American racism and bigotry).

Say what they will, I will not be silenced.  I pray to God for the peace and strength needed by those who lost loved ones to this horrific war.  I pray for those who died so horribly and needlessly.  I pray for our nation, and its ability to set aside our failed partisan solutions and look deeply into our own hearts and souls and see what it is we might be part of that has brought about the problems of our age.

And I pray for my children, that they may be able to endure the world we adults have prepared for them.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14 (not a violation of priorities, by the way).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts