Friday, September 28, 2018

Last night I had a terrible dream


I dreamt I was watching US Senators rip into a Supreme Court nominee over notes from the nominee’s high school yearbook that the he had made when he was an adolescent.  Thinking back, I could barely remember more than a handful of high school classmates who shouldn’t immediately lose their employment under such rigorous standards.  After all, I remember very well some of what passed back then when we were teens.  Then I splashed some cold water on my face and realized it must be a dream.  Nobody with more than two brain cells to rub together would ever be stupid enough to want to live in that kind of a nation, where one off color statement in a yearbook could destroy our reputation, our family and our livelihood.  That was quite a relief.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts