Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Chick-fil-A caves to leftist censorship

It looks like Chick-fil-A has caved under the threat of liberal censorship. Once again, just like the Susan G. Komen foundation found out, this is no country for old conservatives.  Liberalism is set to become the law of the land. Those who don't conform will suffer the same fate.  Unfortunately, fealty to faith and morals goes so far, and if liberalism's not-too-secret police has you in the cross-hairs, it's likely you'll end up doing like Chick-fil-A and apparently throw your principles under the bus.      

Well, it was good while it lasted.  Though I'm inclined to give them slack - after all, it is not easy living under persecution, and despite the laughable objections by secularists and liberals, that's just what is happening - I think I've bought my last Chikin Sandwich.  Which is a shame.  I did so like their food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts