Friday, February 2, 2018

The Memo

What I've told me boys:  I doubt this whole Memo release will be a big deal.  My guess is we already know most of what it says.  There probably won't be much 'there' there

Nonetheless, those parties in question, including the FBI and the Democrats, are going bat nuts trying to keep it hidden.  When did anyone ever associate the Left with 'we must protect our government institutions by keeping documents hidden'? 

That alone is enough for me to want the memo released.  Even now, CBS is interviewing Adam Schiff, the lead crusader to remove Donald Trump, as the exclusive voice for the issue.  The interview is basically the CBS hosts asking Schiff if it's true the GOP and Trump are wrong and don't know what they're talking about, and Mr. Schiff agreeing. 

So the sheer panic I'm seeing suggests, even if there's no 'there' there, then there is something valuable in its release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts