Monday, August 12, 2013

Why Mark Shea

Why?  Why can't you spend more time writing things like this?  I spent almost fifteen years in Protestant ministry.  I earned a Masters in Biblical studies and Church History.  I was accepted into a Doctoral program and remained there until I left (bad decision) to find my way into the Catholic Church.  On that journey, I read and read and read and read and read.  I listened, watched and read some more from Catholics about Catholic teaching, doctrine and living.  And in all that time, I have never read such a wonderful take on what it is to properly understand Hell, Grace and what it means to say the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.  Why can't Mark spend his time on such things?  In the old days, he did.  Pieces like this were par for the course. Which is why his writings were instrumental to my journey into Catholicism. More please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts