Saturday, February 2, 2013

There are times when I have to laugh

We really think we're so much smarter than all those old dunderheads who fell for things like:




Or at least that's what I was told by teachers and professors back in the day.  Silly old bears.  To believe silly images and pictures and have their minds influenced by such dribble?  Boy, thank goodness we were so beyond all that.  Which is why when I see something like this:


I have to laugh.  I mean, really. What is it supposed to accomplish?  Anything?  Does this make any difference at all to anyone?  Does it change a mind, a view, an opinion?  If it does, then boy do we owe all those previous generations an apology.  And more than that, because we supposedly have them to learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts