Saturday, June 29, 2013

When it comes to Snowden

And his flight from prosecution, I don't know enough to have an informed opinion.  I'm sure nervous about the leaps and bounds our society is making when it comes to flushing our freedoms.  It sometimes appears we've just grown tired of democracy and liberty.  On other other hand, I'm also getting a bit nervous of these folks exposing this or that corruption by releasing data.  I'm no electronics guru, but something tells me all of these folks can't have accounted for every scenario. I also have a feeling that many who are cheering this latest whistle blower via security leaks would scream to high heaven if it was done to something or someone we hold near and dear, even if we thought there were problems needing confronted. I also can't help but noticing just how popular it's become for countries to spit in America's eye when we ask for help.   But that's about all I can say.

Nonetheless, I couldn't resist posting to this link.  The headline alone was, at least to my humor, priceless:
Joe Biden is on Edward Snowden's Case
Maybe the humor is lost on everyone else.  But I laughed.  I mean, Biden.  The man's very existence is all the proof you need for media bias.  That Sarah Palin is destroyed as a hopeless bimbo fool, and he is touted as a respectable leader is all you'll ever need know.  Biden.  Joe Biden.  Heh.




Then again, maybe he's the one it will take to bring this all to a close.  Stranger things have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts