Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another inconvenient truth for the Gay Rights Movement

Turns out Homosexual men are twice as likely to get cancer.  I know, I know.  But this is a study.  Exactly. And homosexual rights groups, many of whom being Democrats will embrace the latest Obama polls, will simply dismiss this with a flick of the wrist.  This isn't surprising.  As the sad thing is, the more and more research is done, the more and more evidence turns up that homosexuality isn't really that healthy after all. 

And yet, why can I believe these studies, when I dismiss others?  Well, I don't.  Yet.  I take them all with a grain of salt.  But we live in an age where anyone and everyone in almost any major industry in our country is compelled to support Gay Rights, and elevate homosexuality.  And that includes our scientific communities.  So when I see a study from an arena typically in the bed with something, that produces evidence against that same thing, I sit up and take notice.

Of course despite the fact that anal sex may now lead to higher rates of cancer, along with higher rates of HIV, and higher rates of other infections like Hepatitis, we're still promoting it!  A little thing like dead people just won't stand in the way of better orgasms damn it!  The mantra of the post-modern Left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts