Saturday, January 28, 2012

The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them

This is simply beyond awesome.  I love how, in the comments, atheists and others rush to the platform to show that this mind-boggling interwoven complexity proves there is no God.  Especially enjoyable are those commenters who proudly declare that religion was just invented by humans. I hope they realize we have not one scrap of physical evidence showing when or where religion was invented, or by what person.  I hope they know that is a truth claim with not one piece of actual evidence to back it up, except, of course, the evidence that 'God can't exist and I can't be wrong about that, so it must have been invented.'  I guess that's worth something as evidence goes, especially if you're an atheist desperate to cover up the clear metaphysical faith claims that are made daily in the name of atheism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts