Saturday, January 15, 2022

President Biden gives me a choice

Will I consider myself a racist enemy of the State, or will I support President Biden's voting regulations overhaul?  With choices like that, I think I'll take Mussolini.  Whether Trump or Biden or Obama, I have never cared for politicians who give me the choice to be stupid or evil, or give them what they want.  That's too close to dictatorial thinking in my opinion. 

For what it's worth, it appears the President's attempts to act as if the last 100 years of progress for blacks hasn't happened has gone over like a lead balloon.  When you're a Democrat and even Joe Scarborough and - get this - Rev. Al Sharpton say you overplayed your hand where racism is concerned, you stepped in a big pile my friend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts