Saturday, March 23, 2013

Why can't I get comments like this?

D
D( view profile )
Top Contributor
1,678 comments | Last activity 2 secs ago
  • Politics
    Politics
  • Government
    Government





I frequently post on one of the news sites.  I've had some pretty big responses.  Now I've been given a ribbon!  It means I'm officially a top contributor, with high quality and engaging posts. Woo Hoo!  Which may say more about my social prospects than anything. Sigh.  If only they would come to my blog!  Or all those visiting would comment more!  BTW, thanks for everyone who has visited, and those who comment.  It's what makes blogging worth it: getting to know folks and hearing from others and seeing just how well (or lousy) you've done at making a point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts