Monday, April 30, 2012

And now some important pictures

After a day of catching up following my post last week that suggested I wouldn't be around for a while, I thought I would indulge myself in admiring my awesomely cool kids on our last vacation.  And it might be our last if a job doesn't come through soon!  Still, we had a sick boy today, hence my being around with a little home time to catch up on things.  So here they are, if for nobody else, for my own viewing pleasure!  TTFN.

No, it's not Stonehenge

Fun on the beach

What an angel boy

I think they're skipping stones, though I'm not sure

I've said it before, what a ham

I don't know, but it's a great contrast in personalities

Our youngest with his proud grandparents

I have absolutely no clue whatsoever about why they're walking like that ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts