Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Prayers for Deacon Greydanus

I'm highly critical of Deacon Greydanus for several reasons, and rightly so I think.  Both as a movie reviewer and as one making excuses for the inexcusable, I feel he has been tainted by the modern - we'll call it Left - as so many are.  Like many Catholics, he should know better. 

Nonetheless, I saw this today:

Apparently it just happened.  It's tough to lose a loved one, no matter what state of health he is in.  Prayers for the Greydanus family as they move through this time, and prayers for the Deacon.  It isn't easy being in ministry when you're the one suddenly needing ministered to. I know that from experience. 

God's peace and blessings be upon them all.  Eternal rest grant to his father, and let perpetual light shine upon him. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no. Genuinely tragic, and God's comfort to all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts