Friday, July 19, 2013

George Zimmerman was found not guilty

In case you missed the news.  Which would be just about impossible for anyone not living on one of Saturn's moons without electricity.  Just like the Tuscon shooting was exploited by the Left in an effort to encourage suppression of dissenting speech, however so subtly, this is being used to attack two things that had nothing to do with the shooting: race and stand your ground laws.  Of course that's why we know about this, as opposed to any one of tens of thousands of other cases over the last year.  It fits the media agendas.

The media are doing this more and more, making mountains where there aren't even any molehills.  Why?  I don't know.  But I'm sure it's no accident, coincidence, or blind luck.  After all, they all couldn't be wrong about the same things over and over again if that were the case.  But in any event, as I reflect on several media frenzies over the last few years: Tuscon, Rush Limbaugh and Sandra Fluke, George Zimmerman, Sarah Palin's ignorance; and as I reflect on other things that have gotten less proportional coverage than the annual Zucchini Festival of Edison such as the IRS scandal, Benghazi, Obama's drone attack powers, Joe Biden's ignorance, I just can't help but think of this:



I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts