Saturday, June 2, 2012

Because Democrats appear to be increasingly inspired by the worst China has to offer

I have a hard time imagining a day when I could support them.  Not that I'm a big fan of the Republicans, who seem to believe that the unbridled lust for financial gain to the exclusion of all other considerations, is the root to salvation. But that is a warped advocacy of something that, in itself, is not bad.  Seeking wealth, or believing that trickle down economics work, are not sins.  Misguided, possibly a near occasion of sin, but not sin. 

But when you support the right to slaughter an unborn baby for the rather Chinese inspired argument that its gender is wrong, I think you've slipped into the lowest pits of hell.  Again, not that I'm all gushy and happy about the Republicans, especially given their own moral track record of recent years.  But at least it's not an official party platform - yet.  

Oh, and a special shout-out to all the Ron Paul supporters.  Paul continues his gospel of 'who cares, as long as the Federal Government is out of the way!'  Yes, I know Paul has his reasons, but usually when other politicians have reasons, that's never, ever good enough for Paul supporters!

They built the high places of Baal that are in the valley of Ben-hinnom to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire to Molech, which I had not commanded them nor had it entered My mind that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin.  Jeremiah 32:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts