Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogging will be sparse

Owing to family issues and a host of other priorities, blogging will be light today and probably continue to be until next week.  I'll see what's happening, and if anything is worth saying.  Right now, I leave you with this link.  It's actually a story about the upcoming SyFy movie Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.  That's right, Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.  The strange thing is, the story takes the project somewhat seriously, giving loads of doubt benefits to its stars, former 80s pop queens Debbie Gibson and Tiffany.  Debbie Gibson?  Tiffany?  Mega Python vs. Gatoroid?  I don't think I can write anything that will top that.  So enjoy the review.  If you have time, make sure you catch the movie.  I'm sure it will be worth your time.  I'll be back in force next week, unless something else comes up that really catches my attention or boils my blood. 

Oh, and please pray for my family, as many things are happening right now and it's almost impossible to imagine what things will look like two months from now.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. keeping the family in my prayers. I think I will skip the movie unless I want to have a laugh- or it could be so bad that I want to cry. Like the Giant Shark and Giant Squid or Octopus (or something like that) I caught a few minutes of that but had to turn it when the shark jumped out of the water and took down a Jumbo Jet full of people.
    DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did Gatorade ever do to deserve this? I thought Gatorade it was something to pour over the coach after a winning game. I like orange flavor the best but it's hard to find.

    Seriousy, you and your family are always in my prayers, Dave. -Rosemary from SJN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all! Just keep the prayers coming, and we appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts