Thursday, January 6, 2011

Because MSNBC is not a liberal network

Don't ya know.  I know, most thinking people realize that MSNBC, like all media outlets, has its share of bias.  In fact, I can't think of an outlet that has more flagrant bias than MSNBC.  Compared to MSNBC, FOX News comes off as fair and balanced.  Once a mere cable news network, for the love of ratings MSNBC turned into the farce it's become.  A ham-fisted liberal propaganda machine that reduces the level of discourse to levels even talk radio would be hard pressed to achieve.  I'm sure most anyone reading this will agree.  But it's for all those on the Huffpost and other liberal venues who insist that MSNBC is pure Truth (TM), and that its credibility and dignity are unmatched in the world of modern media.  Don't believe me?  Go read the comments on any Huffpost story about MSNBC.  Yeah, we're that enlightened and smart these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts