Monday, December 6, 2010

Prayer request

I will be happy to take prayer requests, just as I am happy to take any links, articles, items of interest, or any other thing.  This being a fairly eclectic blog, there's not much I can post that won't fit in somehow.  In terms of prayer requests, I mention this because I received the following prayer concern today:

Just a quick prayer request for you and your readers.
My Dad was in the hospital last week and needs prayers for a speedy recovery.
Prayers kept him from having to have surgery, but he needs them to keep coming so that he doesn’t have a relapse.

Thanks

Lord bless them with peace and your comfort during this time, give wisdom to the doctors, and strength to her Dad and the family who is anxiously following his recovery. In Christ's name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts