Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More proof that America is filled with mindless Islamaphobic racists

Christians in Iraq are, in light of threats of violence and recent killings of practicing Christians, canceling their Christmas festivities.  So what does that have to do with America being racist?  Nothing really.  But if I even suggested this and other recent stories about the ongoing oppression, persecution, and violence against Christians throughout the Islamic world might suggest there is something wrong with modern Islam, then I would be smacked down as one more white, racist, Islamaphobic bigot.  So I figured I would play it safe and just go with the crowd and say what anyone in our country can say and not only be tolerated, but possibly even be rewarded for saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts