Thursday, March 12, 2015

Scott Walker kills unborn babies

According to the always balanced and reliable CAEI.  Warning: The post-modern is strong with this one.

UPDATE: It looks like Mark has pulled this vile post.  Though an apology and explanation would have been better, I'll take its removal.  It was one of the worst accusations I've ever seen, and I can't think of anyone in media, save for possibly a couple of the most vitriolic contributors on MSNBC, that would say such a thing.  If even then.  So well done Mark.  Next time try not to post such things in the first place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    You're on my blog list now. Maybe Mark S. pulled this post. I can't get to it.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben! That makes me happy to hear. The good news is that it looks like Mark took the post down. An apology would have been good, but I'll take the post being pulled.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts