Friday, March 13, 2015

Milestone!

I've officially lost 50 pounds!  Woohoo!   That's one of those things that has been occupying my time for the last few months.  Since November, when I was diagnosed as borderline diabetic, I've been hitting the YMCA and cutting back on the vittles.  I don't plan to super diet for long, settling into a more steady intake to maintain rather than lose, but I still have a few pounds left to get to my optimum. Still some good news on the old scale this morning.

On the prayer side, I have to get some tests done.  A few issues came up in my physical yesterday, and they need to figure what's going on.  The C-word was dropped, albeit as a slim likelihood.  Still, once that is said, all thoughts go to that until the tests come back.  So prayers would be appreciated.

Someone's face has been edited onto my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts