Thursday, January 3, 2013

Strike a blow against abortion rights

Though I doubt it. A lovely story about an infant about to be born, grabbing her father's finger right before being delivered by C-Section.  The story is here.  Click on the link A Classic Pin-Up in the story for the picture.  I know, I know.  Don't expect Roe v. Wade to be overthrown on this one. It just goes to show that delicate and difficult dance performed by abortion rights advocates when it comes to saying unborn babies are beautiful  and anything in the womb is just a glob of tissue.  Someday, it's going to hit the fan, and I think we'll look back on this period of our history with the same affection we look back on our treatment of American Indians or African slaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts