Saturday, November 15, 2014

When Jonah Goldberg is right

He's right.  Except I would say we don't really have to wait and see what will happen.  It's been promoted for generations, and while only recently has it become officially endorsed, our 'I'm my own God, thank you' approach to morality has been eating away at the foundations of Western Thought for more than a few years,  In fact, we're now at the stage where we have to adopt new ideas and excuses to rationalize this disaster and its disastrous results.  First up was, of course, the belief that Western Thought sucked anyway, so who cares?  I'll be interested in what excuses will come next.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that Shea so rarely (has he ever?) quotes or mentions Goldberg, even as Jonah uses Chesterton quotes almost as often as Shea has long been another proof of mine that Shea's gone left.

    I mean if you're really as conservative as you say, then you should have no problem linking & quoting someone like this as much as you do all the leftist links.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts