Tuesday, February 2, 2016

If it was not for all the good America does

Our country might be as wicked and evil as everyone wants us to believe. I posted on this very study here.  I fondly remember a Nigerian minister who once puzzled over why Americans are so brutal to our own nation: "It's as if you want America to be worse than it was."  I've never forgotten that observation.  That matches a talk I had with a priest from Nigeria a couple years ago, as he explained just how rough and brutal much of the world is compared to America and the West.  I know, we love to hash and trash the US.  Liberalism is built upon it.  But every now and then, you hear a story or read a study that suggests all those evils we focus on exclusively might just be the exception, rather than the rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts