Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Duh

If women can serve in every capacity in the military, then obviously the should have to register for the draft.  Personally, I don't think they should be in every position in the military.  I still cling to old notions that the military should not be a laboratory for liberal experimentation.  And I also still think that women and men having different roles in a society does not mean evil and sexism and all that jazz.  But if you want women to be equal, then equal it is, and all that comes with it.  I've often said that the strength of feminism has been to smack down men and insist we should have equality whenever it is convenient for women.  Well, sometimes equality is inconvenient too.  And so, take it as part of the package deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts