Wednesday, August 31, 2022

How in the world did I miss this?

And for more than 20 years!  Apparently the largest D-Day reenactment in the US is just down the road apiece from where we live.  Really.  Read this story.  I saw it only after we got back from our vacation.  I weep. 

I have Word doc calendars that I use for planning.  I started that years ago.  Since the Kavanah hearings, I've been encouraged to keep track of my comings and goings.  I usually build them around the school years, getting one for next year before this year is over.

Well buster brown, I went ahead and put the 2023 school year into motion just so I could mark this down on my calendar.  There will be no missing it next year.  Barring incident or intervention from a more important than me source, you'll know where to find me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts