Friday, September 22, 2017

Donald Trump exploits child labor

The scandalous story can be found here.   Heh.  Not really.  Nonetheless, I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut that there will be some in the derangement crowd who will find something to complain about.

For me? There are plenty of reasons I didn't vote for Trump, and some of them appear to be working themselves out.  Nonetheless, credit where it is due.  Those who insist Trump must be hated and despised to the exclusion of all moral positions are, in my thinking, a big reason we have Trump in the first place.

In this case?  A good lesson for the kids about hard work.  Given the type of lessons they get from our post-modern era, I'd take a lesson about the value of hard work and determination any day of the week.

Well done President Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts