Saturday, July 7, 2012

Have I mentioned that I have awesomely cool kids?

Posting has been light of late, owing to some issues that have arisen, not the least of which was my wife falling off a ladder a couple weeks ago.  Hopefully I'll get caught up soon.  I have a few thoughts here and there, but most importantly, we've had some absolutely beyond-cool fun with the boys due to birthdays and the 4th of July celebrations.



Here is a sketch picture done at the house of cheese-mouse himself.  Ironically, our 12 year old, whose birthday it was, is the one mostly hidden, but his enthusiasm still shows.  Maybe it's the proud Dad, but ti sure looks like it could be the cover of an album to my eyes!  More to follow (assuming the good old computer will work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts