Sunday, November 11, 2018

Thank you Veterans

As I said, I'm not shutting the blog down for good.  I'm merely backing off.  Certainly from the polemics and the politics and barking against the obvious.  What I will do is post occasional thoughts when I get around to it.  Or tributes.  Or memorials.  Or pictures of the family.  Or things like that.  An only diary so to speak.  

For today, on this 100th anniversary of World War I - that some call the first stage of WWII - I send out a special thanks to veterans from that war (including my own two grandfathers).  But I also remember all veterans, living and deceased, whose sacrifice and service have made my precious liberty possible.   

Here are some links from Veterans Days of the past.  Here, here, here, here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts