Saturday, July 30, 2011

And finally, the light is at the end of the tunnel

As I begin to remember the beauty and love and joy of the world after too long in a blog dedicated to ignorance used to justify evil (and remembering that not all atheists are like that, just like not all religious believers are like Fred Phelps), I turn to my older boys.  The other day we had the chance to go to Highbanks park just north of Columbus.  After demonstrating their rock skipping prowess, we had the chance to visit the nature center and catch a breathtaking view of the natural world that is God's wonderful gift to us all.

The two oldest prepare to throw as our eleven year old bolts...from what or to what I wonder.

They have their moments, but they are good together (and excellent big brothers to the two year old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts