Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Back from Patheos

I'm back!

So, if you want to get back to my blog at Patheos, you can go here.  The posts from that period should be archived.  Perhaps indefinitely. Eternally maybe?

The rest should be here. Those that were before I went to Patheos.  And any from now on.  Pics and posts and strange musings and, sometimes, my appraisal of what's going on in the world today.

There will be more to come.  Right now, getting settled.  One reason I left Patheos is because I won't have the time to keep up with things.  And sometimes, as I'm busy, I just want to post nonsense or things that interest me.  Thinking on religion here,  my pilgrimage there, my family, games, forests in autumn, snowy evenings, Christmas, memories, and whatnot.

So here I am, and here I'll stay.  If that link doesn't work to get back to Patheos, just let me know.  And as I'm getting back up and running, don't hesitate to say if something isn't working here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts