Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Is this right about NRA members?

It's on the Internet, so it must be!  So I decided to Google and see how many NRA members kill people, or how many people have been shot by NRA members.  There weren't many results.  I found two, but have a hard time believing it. Not one single shooting by an NRA member?  That seems hard to believe.  But this site, and this site, seem to suggest that few if any killings by guns are the result of NRA members.  I don't know.  It's tough to find, and while I'm sure somewhere out there is a stat on just how many shooters and murderers were NRA members, I haven't found it.  On Google, when I type a variation on "How many NRA members guilty of gun violence" I get how the NRA has enabled gun violence almost exclusively.  I wonder if there is anywhere that has such stats.  There's a reason I'm kicking this around, BTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts