Friday, June 24, 2016

I adore stories like this

It reminds you that we treat bad news the way we treat place crashes and mass shootings.  That is, we focus on it way out of proportion of the day to day good that happens.  Not that we shouldn't focus on bad things mind you.  But we should never forget the good that happens when people are left to do what people are capable of doing.  A little reminder that deep down inside of everyone is still that divine spark of eternal goodness.  I won't say what happened, read it for yourself.  It should bring a smile to say the least.

2 comments:

  1. I like the story, but dammit do I hate the website format that posted it. 2 sentences a page having to click "next" surrounded by ads... (at least, that's how it turned out on my phone)

    Reading it was like having Satan tell you about the gospel: awesome news delivered by the most evil manners possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like the format either, but I just couldn't pass up the story itself.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts