Monday, January 21, 2013

I love polite Spam

For some reason, my spam filter isn't what it used to be.  As I said a while back, I've been deluged with Spam making it through the defenses.  Don't know why.  My fear is that legit posts may be blocked, as I found one a while ago that looked to all the world to be authentic.  So in the middle of it, I have to say it's nice when the Spam not only appears helpful  but also polite as well:
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to trade techniques with other folks,please shoot me an email if interested.Here is my web blog 

1 comment:

  1. I just started a blog about my hoarder home clean out/renovation and I am getting polite spam, I almost want to approve them!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts