Sunday, May 25, 2014

A full rich week

It's been a busy, busy, busy week.  Last week was our Eighth Grader's Confirmation, and yesterday our Oldest Graduated.  I'll post more on those when we have time. Family was in, plus the medical issues and concerns and visits, have put us behind.  Right now, a kudos to our veterans.  When I think of what we've done to our country, and how we're prepared to let it sink into the sea rather than fight to preserve what they sacrificed for, I'm at times almost ashamed.  Nonetheless, I'm thankful to them.  We're not worthy of them, but nonetheless, a big thanks.  From those who fought centuries ago to establish this new ideal, to those still fighting for a nation that would rather Tweet and play their smartphones, it is appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts