Thursday, December 14, 2023

I'm sorry my racism was revealed

Is the gist of this story about the racism of Boston's mayor being exposed.  Really.  She's not saying she's sorry they wanted a Christmas party for only non-whites.  She's just sorry the email went out to white people.  

The whole leftwing idea that the Nazis weren't necessarily bad people, they just race hated and industrially mass murdered all the wrong people for the wrong reasons is stunning to behold.  But because the Left now holds the crown, scepter and orb of our nation, there ain't much we can do about it.

Let's face it, if a white Republican sent a similar email excluding non-whites, the mainstream outlets would relocate their newsrooms to outside that mayor's office for the next week.  As it is, except for the Wall Street Journal and some typically right leaning news outlets like The Post, I found nothing in any MSM outlets about this story. 

Which is why the modern news media is about as worthless as alcohol free whisky.  But more sinisterly, clearly it is about advancing agendas and ignoring inconvenient evils, no matter who is hurt or how.  Which is the next step before tyranny, when these things are happening and there is nothing you can do. 

 

2 comments:

  1. It is a sad irony. I can no longer access your site at work on an Army network due to its being classified as hate and racism. I never comment on web posts but I wanted to let you know and then tonight I read this, so I knew I had to speak up. A lot of other catholic sites have been getting the same treatment for years now on Army networks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's disappointing. If I could trouble you, is there a way you could post or send a screenshot of the page being so flagged? I'd like to do something with it. Thanks.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts