Saturday, June 9, 2012

Can I sleep in tents with teenage girls away from their homes?

No.  I imagine most sane people would say that since I'm sexually attracted to females of my species, it wouldn't be a good idea.  And they'd be right.  Not that I'm a prize at this level in my life, or that I would lose control like some animal.  I probably wouldn't.  I could probably sleep in a tent with teenage girls and have no problem at all.  But there was a time when common sense said 'why take the chance?'.  That, of course, was yesterday.

Today, in the ongoing crusade to eliminate the right-to-not-be-progressive, gay rights advocates have tasted blood and are circling the Boy Scouts.  Already wracked by scandals revolving around abuse accusations over the years, the weakened Scouts have admitted they will mull over the policy that bans men who identify themselves as being sexually attracted to the male of their species from sleeping in tents with teenage boys. 

I know.  But 'nuff said.

1 comment:

  1. You know, all of this could have been averted if you had just legalized SSM from the start.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts