Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sign up here

If you would like to join the growing fraternity of those who are to blame for our economic woes.  It sure isn't President Obama's fault, at least according to President Obama.  Even though he is almost through his first term, and economic indicator after economic indicator are showing a floundering economy at best, including numbers that have gotten far worse in the last 3 years, we are assured that it's Bush's fault.  Or the Republicans.  Or anyone in office before Obama.  Or anyone in office who isn't Obama.

I seldom throw political barbs out there, but I grow increasingly weary of Our Leader playing to the 'don't blame me' generation by repeatedly saying 'it's not my fault, the buck never got here' as his major reason for reelection.  I mean, have some dignity man, take some responsibility.  Do something.  Admit that somewhere, somehow, it's your job to accomplish something other than advancing the cause of the only issue that matters

Could he be the one to blame for our current economic woes?  Only Obama knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts