Thursday, November 30, 2017

The very first thing I ask

Exactly which senator?  At least tell me the party.  The senator's anonymity can remain intact, and we have an idea about who made this claim about what Trump said behind closed doors.  Let's face it, that could make a difference in terms of the accuser's credibility. 

That's just me.  I've not caught up with the new liberalism that says facts, truth, evidence, proof, and data no longer matter.  I'm still stuck in the olden days, when we didn't launch a tirade of racas and fools, or call for immediate executions, based purely on 'somebody I can't name insists it happened secretly behind closed doors, so trust me, it has to be true.' 

This isn't to say I can't see Trump doing it.  I pretty much go into hibernation with Trump and his multi-layered crazy.   Nonetheless, a person who has robbed a hundred banks might not have robbed the last one.  That's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts