Wednesday, November 8, 2017

I almost fell off the wagon

I've seen, through other blogs and Facebook pages, several rants from Mark Shea exploiting the Texas shootings to advance his politics.  May God have mercy on him.  He continues to make his blog a partisan leftist site that spreads lies, calumny, false accusations and judgmentalism to justify its hatred of American Christian conservatives, and all things valued by those who cling to traditional values.  Because of the sheer madness and slander, falsehood and obvious disdain for religion sans liberal politics, I almost began going back to his blog to keep up with the latest in order to warn others.

Then I realized Mark's site is not just bad for the mind, it's become bad for the soul.  So rather than become tainted, I thought I would post this, a little refresher on why I love movies:



After all, a century of watching Hollywood productions has to be more spiritually healthy than what comes from Mark at this point.

BTW, I consider it a point of pride that, while being well read, my boys recognize most of the films in the sequence.  Heck, they've seen the majority of them.

2 comments:

  1. Whoops! My bad, didn't mean to tempt you. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I get the links from a couple places. I keep one eye on it when that happens, or I see links at blogs or FB. Just to warn people. But I no longer go there personally.

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts