Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Jimmy Carter Study Bible

Yeah, really.  One of our nation's worst presidents has published his own study Bible.  Boy, I love Protestantism.  Given his degeneration into a leftist fundamentalist who sees anyone who doesn't conform to mandatory group think conformity before the infallible dogmas of liberalism as stupid, evil, racist, terrorist wannabes, it's not going to take much to imagine what his interpretations of Holy Scripture will be.  The man who, of late, has become a burden for his own party by declaring that anyone who doesn't obey The One is a racist, shows why, even when I see problems in the Catholic Church and its history, I still go to bed and rest well at night knowing I get my teachings from higher sources than politicians with axes to grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts